QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Friday, March 25, 2011

A little music to end your week (cause when's the last time you listened to Tears for Fears?)

A last simple post for the week. Suddenly thought of this song--was one of my faves in the early '90s. I wasn't a particular fan of the band in the 1980s, and then this song and "Sowing the Seeds of Love" came out and knocked my socks off.

"Woman in Chains" by Tears for Fears

Fave lines:
It's under my skin, but out of my hands
I'll tear it apart, but I won't understand


And just for the hella, here's "Sowing the Seeds"

Fave lines:
Read it in the books!
In the crannies and the nooks there are books to read!

No comments:

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}