QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Monday, March 28, 2016

My favorite break up song

Courtesy of Fleetwood Mac's Christine McVie, here in cover-ahj. Didn't even know I had this version.



I think this was always my fave breakup song cause I could (and cannot) imagine ever becoming strangers with my husband. We're in the process of breaking up, and we take it in baby steps because we want to remain friends. Need to remain friends, really, cause we still love each other "Like never before."

And I wish you all the love in the world,
But most of all, I wish it from myself.

1 comment:

widdershins said...

It's a tough way to do it, but (speaking from experience) if you get it right, that final walk away feels ... cleaner, I guess is a good word for it.

Excellent song. :)

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}