QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Monday, May 30, 2011

The Fly Meditation - it's heavy deep!

Casapinka linked to this. And I thought it was possibly heavy deep enough to deserve its own post. Thanks Pink!



  [Doh! I meant to post this tomorrow and hit the wrong button. Well, I'm trying to practice not being a perfectionist. So there it is.]

  

2 comments:

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

Not sure envisioning those flys into flowers would work for me. They still seem annoying & distracting. Cute fake guy, though. Love the sword play.

I read this yesterday but out of respect I waited until today to comment. lol.

London Mabel said...

lol You are awesome!!!

No it totally wouldn't work for me. But I think there are other situations in life where we're able to change our reality. Like those times where you think something is all about You, and you just decide it's not, and change how you see it. Taken metaphorically, this video might be true.

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}