QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Saturday, July 27, 2013

The singer in the club

I love songs set in clubs. Check out this new single, it's amazing.



Some Club Singer videos from the 80s, that made me love the songs:

Smooth Operator - Sade


Digging Your Scene - The Blow Monkeys


Would I Lie to You - Eurythmics (When I was 15 I thought Annie was The Shit.)

3 comments:

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

Wow did not see that coming. That first video - great jam - great video. Thanks for that.

widdershins said...

Ahhhh Annie!

London Mabel said...

@JJJ - Emotional, but dancey too!

@Widders - One feels that Annie could hold her own with the Game of Thrones gang.

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}