QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Friday, April 8, 2016

Nobody does creepy like this girls' choir







I just realized that the title "Mabel Talk" may not be entirely accurate for a blog where I'm always posting music! Maybe I'll have to let it lapse when it comes due in May.

I'm currently shopping for a free web building site to use for my shevaunryan.com--to have ready for when I soon start self epubbing. Most sites don't let you use your own domain name at the free level, so if I don't find something I like, maybe I'll just use blogger. Or this blog.

My londonmabel.com still gets to sit around free at weebly, though, cause I guess I was *grandfathered* in.

I wouldn't mind spending some money eventually if I was making money; but refuse to spend more than I must in case that never happens. Eg. I paid for a photo, to make my story cover (myself), and I MIGHT spring for an editing program. But I am not paying $10/month + for a web builder. Expensive!

Onto the music...






No comments:

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}