QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Sunday, April 10, 2016

What a Catch, Donnie

I was thinking the other day how I don't listen to musicals much anymore, though I love the genre. I think when I was younger I listened a lot in my car. So I'm going to load a stick up with my musical stuff, and then I can belt out Fiddler on the Roof for my commute...




1 comment:

widdershins said...

EMEGHERD...there's Hello Dolly, Calamity Jane, Oklahoma, Chicago, all the Shirley McClaine/Bob Fosse classics ...! :)

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}