QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Why cherry wine? Specifically?

We're safe and sound at the resort, now. But the internet connection here is for the birds, so you may not see me around the internets much. I may not be able to post, or visit around! ...Guess I'd better be writing, then. ;-)

____LOVE SONG OF THE DAY____

And now Jermaine Stewart will tell us off for that month of carnality!



I totally had a neon green sweat shirt and a couple of giant hip belts. God I was a snappy dresser.

3 comments:

Skye said...

In the 80s I had TWO pairs of parachute pants with all the zippers, PLUS a coordinating parachute jacket with sleeves that zipped off, making it a vest!

And I was also the right age when Flashdance first came out, so I had the requisite undertop and loose "ripped off sleeves and neckline" sweatshirts, too.

Yeah, classy all of that. Still with I had the parachute pants, though. :)

Anonymous said...

We will miss you.
A.
Lot.
(Please check in often.)
Julie
(who now might not be a fan of the resort)

London Mabel said...

Skye - Umm we need pictures.

Urthalun - Thanks! I'm hoping to make the blog rounds, though slowly...

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}