QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Sunday, September 22, 2013

"What you just said sounded like Yoda took acid and stumbled into a business meeting. "

Yesterday I watched the movie Jeff Who Lives at Home. Ooh I just loved it! And exactly as this reviewer said:

The movie creeps up on you, and it's not until its firecracker ending that you realize just how much it made you care about these people.
July 2, 2013 Full Review Source: Deadspin
 
Deadspin
 
It's on Netflix, and maybe at your library!

I won't post the trailer cause it reveals too much. Instead here's a clip. A clip that's only revealing the second time around (I realize as I post this. So awesome!)


 

3 comments:

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

Looks good. I'll have to see if they have it in the Red Box.

Unknown said...

I've been dying to watch this one, and keep shying away because I feel like it's going to be depressing. Maybe I'll give it a go tonight...

Unknown said...

Sorry - can't figure out how to leave a comment with my name. That earlier unknown comment was from me - Shayna.

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}