QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Friday, April 17, 2015

prince earring rock

I so love this Brittany Howard woman. Love this band. How often do you see a band gain popularity fronted by a large, screaming black chick?

Note the Prince earrings!


She wore a different Prince earring when performing this song on SNL. I wanted to buy them, but those bastards don't ship to Canada. >:-(


Love this song too. Looking forward to the album release this Tuesday!



And the song that started it, for me--was a hit when I was in Nanaimo. A boost in the arm when I needed it. ;-)

2 comments:

widdershins said...

That not shipping to Canada thing is very annoying. Nothing on Amazon.ca?

London Mabel said...

I suspect that most Prince earrings are illegal uses of his image, but slip under the radar cause it's etsy.

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}