QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Monday, May 18, 2015

(800 dudes X Mean Jerk Time) / 4 dicks at a time

My two favorite bits of humor right now. I shares with you. Just in case you need.

The computer geeks of Silicon Valley discuss how to jerk off 800 men in 10 minutes. Unfortunately it won't let me embed the video... but I high recommend clicking through.


The show has a Stanford professor to make sure their math-talk is right, and this scene was no exception. All the information on the white boards was written by the professor and one of his grad students.

My other Plaisir du Moment is this music video of Bad Lip Reading what Carl is saying in Walking Dead. I suspect from the youtube comments that you don't need to watch the show to enjoy. This song made me stop hating this character. BECAUSE I FLOW!



...No one wanted your stinky tiara.

No comments:

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}