QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The last of my cartoon life!

Can't believe I haven't posted in a week! I had crappy internet in the most crapitudinous motel on my last night. And then some wifi fuzziness here at home, though I've cleared it up now. And basically I've been hibernating in fear of all the sh*t I have to do! Driver's license, health card (apparently I have to make APPOINTMENTS -- what the what!), prescriptions, insurance, bla bla bla. Plus decluttering the apartment. I just left my stuff in my car, lol. I don't want to add it to the chaos of the apartment until I've attacked it a bit. ...Though I did clear the front seat for Fernando.

I am very happy to home. I was a Nanaimo-sick the first day, missing my family and Madame Miroir. But I crocheted and spent time with my kitties. I was rewatching old Parenthood episodes and at one point a song* came on that normally would make me all homesick and weepy--and I was just about to feel sad when I remembered... I'm home! I'm here. Fernando's better. Cats is back to normal hissiness. I am here and can put my little family back together.

I still have my last pics to post, but I'm not yet that organized. So here's the last of the cartoon series:


 


[The following three frighteningly accurate...]






______
*Here it is. One of those songs that can no longer make me sad! Ha! Stupid song.

4 comments:

Skye said...

Yay for being home! And I'm glad Fernando is better. May all be excellent for you both!

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

The cartoons are funny.
Wishing you the best with your new start. Glad Fernando is better.

widdershins said...

Huzzar! You is Home!

The kitteh with teh gunz in my favourite. Widdercat approves.

May all continue to be well with your family.

London Mabel said...

Kitties with guns = a good time.

Thanks all!

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}