QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Random Neural Firings

I'm sleepy so no real post today, though I'm mostly ready to put up my pow wow post.

I haven't been on the internets much this week and last week. I've had to do lots of stuff for my Real World self which I can't all talk about here. Part included practicing my French--I started watching another series called Les soeurs Elliott (The Elliott Sisters) that's free on my pay per view thingy. And I'm still reading French graphic novels--still so much new vocabulary that I run into.

In the meantime, I've been bearing down hard on the plot of my novel. It's coming along, but the magical moment of Yes still eludes me. I prefer to stay off the time-suckitude of the internet, and work on that intstead. I only hop on at the end of the night (errrr early morning) to update my blog, and usually chose one friends' blog at a time to catch up on.

When I've been too overwhelmed by life, or have the TV on in the background, I either watch mysteries and romantic comedies I've taped, or the lesbian romances the movie channel's had on for gay pride month, or French movies. (My IMDB list for July!)

Okay I'm sleeeeepy. What have you guys been doing?? Bye!!

         

No comments:

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}