QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Friday, December 13, 2013

Crochet, tv, crochet, tv...

Wow, I just fell out of the internet for awhile there. Been working on homemade Christmas presents, didn't feel like doing anything online, barely even kept up with email. Watched a bunch of movies, Murdoch Mysteries, and Dr Who. And my brother visited from Vancouver, so there was a bunch of chatchatchat. And I had a cold, which is gone except for the congestion in my chest. For the past few years every cold I get starts with a tonsil inflammation, and ends with a lung inflammation. Vair annoying.

Anyway, no news is good news I guess! Sometimes I feel like my life's in a holding pattern until I get back to Montreal.



2 comments:

widdershins said...

... and, just when you think that holding pattern is nice and secure ...

Merry Christmas, to you and yours, if you don't surface between then and now.

Skye said...

I'm all about crochet, internet, crochet, internet. Except that now Deb has me toeing the line and I'm throwing writing back into the mix. Why? Because I had a domain/blog name in mind. Two actually. She likes them for novel titles and then I came up with a third and now, not only do I need to revise my first novel and give it a title, I have three titled but "what the hell are they about?!" stories in my queue! Well, at least I won't be bored!

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}