QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Quick question for writers/students/beta readers

Did everyone know about the Track Changes funtion in Word except moi? It's changed my life. If there's a sizable # of people who don't know about it, I'll give it a wee write-up because it's invaluable if someone's editing/proofing/giving feedback on your writing.

But if I was living in the Dark Times, then just color-me-happy and we'll move on. I learned of in February when I started doing online tutoring.

(It exists in OpenOffice and other Word-esque programs, for those who can't afford Word, or use Macs.)

3 comments:

Simone said...

LOL, yes... we all knew. But we didn't want to tell you. It was more entertaining to let you figure it out by yourself!

lora96 said...

no. this i did not know. at all.

London Mabel said...

@ Simone - I hatez you.
@ Lora - You can be my new Childhood Besty. The position is open.

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}