QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oliver Kitteh - Chapter Eight: Some new toys are introduced to intelligent reader, connected with whom various pleasant matters are related

Oliver Kitteh - Chapter Eight

Some new toys are introduced to intelligent reader, connected with whom various pleasant matters are related.

As told by Ms Brownlow (italic narration by Mabel).



Click here for chapters one, two, three, four, five, six and seven.

More fantastic ideas by Ms Brownlow to help Oliver get his groove on!

This is Oliver at about 4 1/2 weeks.
I'd moved everything to another corner of the bedroom and put together
a little play area for him.

I got a kitten tree.  Tiny because at that point it seemed an
ambitious idea that he might even climb something this big: it's the
smallest kitten tree I could find.

I got some scratching pads, yoga bricks, aerobic steps, the ktten
tree, the little structure he'd liked so much in the other corner of
the room, and put them all together so that he could climb on some and
aspire to get from them to the others.  They were all different
textures and heights and degrees of difficulty.

And I put his towel mountain there as well.  Here he is sleeping on
his towel mountain.  What can I say? he really loved it.

I love Towel Mountain.

He also liked climbing up onto the scratching pads. Sometimes he didn't travel very far before it was time for another nap.

He looks like a puppet with his strings cut! Floppy.
 

4 comments:

Judie said...

I say this every week - but I love this little kitteh and look forard to his adventures.

widdershins said...

cyoot sleeping baby! I think he's channeling Garfield's 'Nap Attack!'

London Mabel said...

Yes the nap has got him.

This week I finally prepped and queued all the rest of the Oliver posts so that they'll post on time.

Karl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}