QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Saturday, October 20, 2012

But I told you so!

Keith Urban is one of my favorite country singers. (And so cute! And Australian! And went through rehab and Nicole Kidman stood by him!)

This is one of my favorite songs--he's asking his gal to come back, and she doesn't have to say she's sorry, and he won't say "I told you so" (that they're better together.)

But what I love is that after singing all song long "and I won't say I told you so" at the end he sings: "But I told you so!"

So cute.

7 comments:

Simone said...

Will you watch Idol now that he is a judge?

Robena Grant said...

He's one of my favorites too. I love to watch him perform, he sure can make that guitar sing. My mother watched him on The Voice in Australia. She said he was a great judge. I'll check out Idol. : )

London Mabel said...

I keep meaning to watch it, cause I also love Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj! But I never remember.

Simone said...

You're safe. Won't start until January! LOL

Kris said...

Your love of Keith Urban makes me love you even more. I ADORE him...going to his concert in Feb and can't wait.
He was a fabulous judge on the Voice here, always gave really meaningful feedback and seemed to really 'get' the contestants.

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

Not a country fan but I love this song.

London Mabel said...

@Simone - Oh! Still time then...

@Kris - I can't imagine him with Nicki and Mariah! lol I bet he's great in concert. The first song that got my attention was "Better Life." And then he did "Twelfth of Never" with Dolly Parton and I was in lurv. I was so surprised to find out he was Australian!

@JJJ - Urban has some of the blue-grassy stuff that I think the less country fan people can get into. ...If that sentence made any sense.

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}