QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hot for libraries

I still love these "little libraries" that people put up in communities, or in front of their homes. One of the houses my parents looked at had one!









____LOVE SONG OF THE DAY: Sex Month____

The closest I could find to sex + books.


5 comments:

Robena Grant said...

I love them too! The clubhouse in the development where I live, decided to do this. We started out with one bookshelf. We now have three, and the choices are amazing, which reminds me I need to clear some of my own shelves and make a donation. Again.

Skye said...

Those little libraries are wonderful! What an excellent idea! I could donate to those rather than get the pittance I get from Half-Price Books. I'll have to see if there are any in the Greater Seattle area.

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

I do like those little libraries. At my gym there is a coffee room and in the coffee room there is a bookcase full of take one or leave one books. Those are nice, too.

BTW if you are going that way with your song - what about Don't Stand So Close To me by the Police. Can you imagine that gorgeous Sting used to be an English teacher? Yum.

And if you're going to do Van Halen surely you want to do Ice Cream Man.

Anonymous said...

I JUST saw one of these in real life yesterday! Adorable, truly generous and adorable.
Julie

Anonymous said...

Dammit, my congratulations comment has disappeared.

Well, anyway,

good job!!!

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}