QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Stuff it!

I finished Owly! I'll put better pics another day.

It's a cat cushion, hopefully. Made from a $1.00 sweater, a $1.00 corduroy jacket (the nose), an old scarf (bottom layer of eyes), and yarn, embroidery floss (around the nose and eyes) and stuffing from the Sally Anne.




____LOVE SONGS OF THE DAY: Sex Month____

Last week we got an 8 track deck into the store, along with a handful of 8 track tapes. To test it, my coworker put in a disco album that I used to own!


And here is the excellent Salt N Pepa!

3 comments:

Robena Grant said...

Owly is gorgeous. What a talented lady you are. : )

widdershins said...

Owly is very owly! ... love the cable feathers!

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

I love Salt N Pepa. I forgot about this song. Gonna put it on my ipod now. Thanx.
Love the owl pillow.

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}