QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Monday, April 15, 2013

Mick Jagger helps us through sex month

My days, I've been so tired this month. I reserve some energy for helping Stepmommy pack, and then I watch TV, my head nodding against the computer. zzzz

____LOVE SONG OF THE DAY: Sex Month____

It's my dad's birthday! I don't know if his band, Raven Blue, got to play this song at the dances... but it's definitely one of the best sex songs of his generation. How can you top "you make a grown man cry" and "you make a dead man come" ?



Let's pair it up with Mick Jagger's "Just Another Night." Another sex song that's really quite sweet.

And a one-day pass to heaven is so hard to find
And a one-night pass ain't really what I had in mind


4 comments:

Skye said...

Your knowledge and range of music and songs is phenomenal! I am always entertained by your selections!

Sorry you are so tired. I hope it passes.

Now that I am in the Seattle area, we should arrange a meeting. After all, BC is pretty damned close!

Robena Grant said...

Love Mick Jagger, and The Rolling Stones. When I was a young woman (living in Sydney) they had the billboard and sidewalk posters of "The tongue" and man oh man, was there some backlash. I'm talking early seventies here. It only made my set more determined to embrace Mick and his sexy, in your face ways. : )Still a fan, and I'm an old lady.

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

Definitely a Stones fan here. One of my favorites is You Can't Always Get What You Want.
Sorry you're so tired. Take care.

London Mabel said...

@Skye - I need a west coast tour. Get Prince to take me along. -- It's probably just stress, cause of all the change.

@Robena - Interesting! How the times change...

@JJJ - Yes, that's a great one.

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}