QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Saturday, April 13, 2013

old fashioned sex songs

Hey all, I promise I'll be posting some actual content soon. Soonish. Well I hope so.

It's just that every time I start something deep, the clock ticks towards 3 AM, and I know that pushing myself to finish will mean way too late of a bedtime.

Happened again tonight. I wrote a few paragraphs, then looked at the time and realized I couldn't finish it.

So all I have is...

____LOVE SONGS OF THE DAY: Sex Month____

Spring only means one thing
To little love birds
We're not above birds
Let's misbehave!


I need a little sugar in my bowl,
I need a little hot dog, on my roll
I can stand a bit of lovin', oh so bad,
I feel so funny, I feel so sad
I need a little steam-heat, on my floor...

2 comments:

widdershins said...

That Bessie Smith song is a long time favourite of mine.

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

2 great songs!

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}