QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Monday, January 27, 2014

Fave 2 songs in 2013: My oh my!

Favorite Song: I've posted them all year, but let me pick a top top besty. Here's the song I listened to THE MOST. Constantly. And if I could embody the feel of this song into a novel I'd be a happy happy girl.

Your love is like a slow train coming
And I feel it coming down the track!






Favorite Artist: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. Not only did I lurv many tracks on their album, but hey... they wrote my theme song. And seriously, my customers are some of the best dressed ladies around. There are a MILLION thrift shops in Nanaimo and they cruise them and put together these great outfits--wish I could take pictures.

But "My Oh My" ended up my fave song.




No comments:

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}