QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Love me still


The release of "I Feel For U" in the 80s was a revelation to me. "Who is this Chaka Kahn? I lobes her! And I want her hair!"

But here's a phenomenally beautiful song from the 90s. A must listen.






(But just in case you need MORE Chaka...)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catching up! Must chime in with the fan cheers for your scarf and hat combo (and modeling). Great job, and then you topped that with the inventive jewelry holder.

(Can you hear me clapping and hooting from here?)

(Didn't want you to think I hadn't noticed.)
Julie
(who DID notice)

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

Nothing better than good music to lighten up these gloomy winter days! Sorry I haven't been around. Having trouble sitting in front of the computer.

London Mabel said...

@urthlun - Hallos! wave wave!!

@JJJ - I haven't been around much either, even on my own page. Time of year maybe.

widdershins said...

Yep. She had that effect on me too ... except for wanting her hair! :D

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}