QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Monday, February 20, 2012

Arrivederci kittehs!

Soon I'm going out west to spend a month with my family--with my dad and step-mother in Nanaimo, and some pop overs to Vancouver to see the mother and brother.

I will miss my furbitudes! Here are their latest pics...

Minion falls asleep on the heaters and falls off them. With the desk pushed up, as long as she sleeps by it, she's okay.

Sleeping on my hands works too.
 Knuckle pillow.

Here she is up on the grandfather boxes, communing with the spirits.

Haley's turn by the window...


We watched this poor gal struggle with one foot in a cast over the ice.

And here's one of the dog walkers I like to mock when I'm cozy and warm. (Until Shooter visited, then I couldn't mock so much.)

"Dogs in MY view?!"

I have a piece of fabric over my chair, in theory to keep the kitty nails out of it. Naturally Evil Minion got around it--decided it was a great game to leap onto the back of the chair, under the cloth. Then climb up and over to my side, and lean against my back.


This is the little mat in case she falls off the heater, but I discovered she likes to sleep on it. Most cats don't like to sleep on the floor, but this one does.

Random pic of her cave in the livingroom that I built for her, under a chair. She's into caves. When I tidy I put all her toys in front of it.

When we come in with groceries she comes a runnin'... first to look for cat toys, second to steal food, third to sit in the bags.


I'll miss them but I leave them in the capable hands of their beloved daddio.
       

5 comments:

Judie said...

Have a fun trip. A whole month sounds awesome.

Love the pictures of the kittah's and they look like they will be in good hands.

I'm reading Deoborah Blake's book now. Judy, Judy, Judy always gives great recomendations for reading and she's spot on with this one.

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

:) Thanks Judie.
Your trip sounds nice. But does that mean we won't hear from you for a month? That will make me sad.:(

London Mabel said...

@ Judie - Ah so it's now double recommended!

@JJJ - I shall have my laptop with me, and my dad has a wireless network. The only change is I shall be reporting from the coast!

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

I love the beach. Sigh.

Robena Grant said...

Have a great time. The kitties will miss you but they'll love you even more when you return home. Love the photots.

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}