QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Monday, May 21, 2012

It Don't Make a Sheila


Fave music in 2011

"It Don't Make Any Difference to Me" - Kevin Michael - Gosh I love this song. No surprise since it was cowritten by Wyclef Jean and his writing partner, and Wyclef is one of my top fave artists of all time. If you opened up my heart you'd find Wyclef dancing around in there.
In my heart I will always believe
We were meant for each other
Love ain't got no color
Don't make any difference to me



"Oh Sheila" - Ready for the World - Oh Ready for the World... rocking a fake English accent before Nicki Minaj.

2 comments:

Robena Grant said...

Well, that woke me up and got me dancing in my seat. : )

Judy, Judy, Judy said...

Nice Kevin Michael tune.

Is Prince aware of your devotion? I just wonder if he knows what a true fan he has.

Good remake.

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}