QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Friday, August 16, 2013

My new coach

<cat alert>

I was sorting books today, and my coworker placed this angry looking cat on a nearby box and warned me she'd be watching me. She abused me the rest of the day.

I brought her home. Figured she'd force me to work on my writing. Right now she's blocking my view of Two Weeks Notice. Looking like she's rarin' for a fight.

 

5 comments:

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

I need something to force me to write. She certainly is a stern looking kittie.

Robena Grant said...

That's one pissed off cat. : ) I'm sure she just wants love and attention, but I'd watch out for claws.

Skye said...

It's good to have a coach. Mine is Deborah Blake, who makes your kitty look like Hello Kitty. :) I'm glad you have a new fuzzy to prompt you to do what you need to do.

widdershins said...

Fierce kitty also needs hugs.

London Mabel said...

Fierce Kitty so gets hugged. She hates it.

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}