QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Friday, November 1, 2013

7 months! and a nano prep

I spent yesterday evening cleaning up my story folder, getting the photos ready of my characters, music playlists, etc. All the stuff Lani calls "fueling the magic" of the story. Well I've been doing it all month, but now I'm trying to sweep up all the odds and ends and make it presenta

This is stuff I usually do IN November, which is why my word count is always low in the beginning of the month. I'm hoping to be a little more even-handed this time. Even-fingered.

And in other news, 7 months till home!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with NaNo. I'm doing revisions, but putting up NaNo word counts, so I'm hoping to benefit from the NaNo mojo filling the universe.

Skye said...

Good luck on Nano! I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines.

And 7 months!! Woo hoo!

widdershins said...

Taking a blog break - also cuddling Widdercat - which means typing with one hand ... she is not amused at cuddle-rebuffz when I am writing ... whoot! - for the 7 months.

Simone said...

ok, I'll make the rez at Maiko for May 5. 6PM good for you?

London Mabel said...

@Ainsley - Good luck! Revisions is important.

@Skye - Thanks!

@widders - I know, Haley's been cock-blocking me since last night. ...So to speak.

@Simone - June, not May.

Simone said...

Just in time so celebrate our b-days!

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}