QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Monday, July 30, 2012

Packing With Cats

Photo Essay & Update (mostly cats)

First - I've already surpassed my reading goal for the year. Because while at Harvey's I read a bunch of the children's books she has there. heh heh. So I upped my goal to 100.

 
This was my "bedside table" at the garret. 
Chino is sleeping on my super nuclear jogging suit (warm and fuzzy.)

Look his little tail is shaped like a question mark.

My books, oracle cards, notepad, feather stick, and mixing wand. (Everyone has a mixing wand on their nightstand right?)

All my stuff, tossed on the bed to pack.

Cats always like to help--Mystery is no exception.

So helpful.

So so helpful.
    

4 comments:

Judy, Judy, Judy said...

Bernie doesn't help with that kind of stuff. He mostly helps to get cat hair all over the screened in porch.
Oh, and to trip me when I'm walking. He excels at that.

Simone said...

Cute! Did you get a new suitcase?

widdershins said...

Catz is bestest to compress oomins stuff into small spaces!

London Mabel said...

@JJJ Bernie's a discerning guy.

@Simone - Stepmommy bought me a set of interlocking wheelies (big suitcase, carry on, arm bag, "shaving kit" bag). The color is so distinct I always know it's mine!

@widders - Dr Who must be a cat lady!

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}