QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Saturday, April 5, 2014

"Another One Bites the Dust" in slo mo (bom bom bom)

I don't regret not having kids, but they do crack me up. Their thinking is so weird. So much so that a guy made a blog called Reasons My Son is Crying. Now he posts ones that people write in. There are, of course, photos to accompany...

"He can’t go outside and go potty with the dog."

"He wants the dog to eat in the opposite corner."

"I wouldn’t let him eat his yogurt with a pizza cutter."


___
This is a Mohawk singer I just heard of recently.


2 comments:

widdershins said...

I just lost half an hour looking at the pics ... soooooo glad I didn't have kids too!

London Mabel said...

Kittehs is better.

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}