QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Let the lists begin!

I usually write my "best of the year" lists in December or January. But I'm rarely talking about stuff that came out that year, so... the date doesn't really matter. I should really be doing this in October or November for people to put on their Christmas wish lists! ;-)

(Plus, what better way to procrastinate from Nano?) So count on seeing my fave books, movies and music from the past year. And I think I'll need a new category: "I bought it at a thrift store!" :-)

I'll give it some thinks. In the meantime, here's what I read in 2012 (I think if you click on the first pic it will open a window where you can scroll through them, and they'll appear larger.)


















4 comments:

Judy, Judy, Judy said...

You are a very diverse reader, that's for sure.

London Mabel said...

Jack of all trades, master of none--that is moi. :-S

widdershins said...

Jill of all the other trades, Mistress of all!

London Mabel said...

:-)

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}