QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Friday, November 16, 2012

Outings with Yoda

Yoda and I at the Hawksley Workman Concert

Getting his picture with Diana Krall

He always has a lovely, placid expression. Like he's pleased with life, and easy to please.




Last time I posted a picture of myself my face was behind the camera and Ms. Brownlow "complained." So here I am striking A Post in my concert attire. 

Full of 'tude, in my Prince necklace.

8 comments:

Skye said...

Great pictures! Love Yoda, Love you! Great 'tude, too!

Simone said...

Miss you!!!!

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

Nice to see your dear face. Yoda get's around, huh?

London Mabel said...

@Skye - Love you back!

@Simone - Miss you back!

@JJJ - Yoda does get around. Since coming out here I've kept him in my purse almost all the time, so even when there's no paparazzi... he's out there, living large.

Julie said...

Striking a pose! I adore this so much.

ladada said...

So - That's what you do in the bathroom all day when you should be nano-wri-mo-ing! hmph...

widdershins said...

How could one not have tres 'tude when posing with the Purple One!

London Mabel said...

@Julie - Gotta keep some 'tude, even in tough times.

@ladada - That, or crying. Y'know. Whatever seems like the best way of procrastinating.

@widders - Prince actually has a lyric that goes:

From the heart of Minnesota
Here comes the purple Yoda

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}