QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Friday, August 19, 2011

Lady MacHaley

I am Haley and this is mah home.

Bags are a girl's best friend.


A basket lined with a Snuggy is alright too.

Especially with a front row view of moi's food dish.

Here moi is watching a big storm while reading Aya.


This is my favorite box, next to the hu-mahn's sofa.

That is my sith learner who will help me take over the world.

I lull her into a false sense of safety by pretending I don't see her...

When she attacks...

I put her down with barely a lift of my paw.

I didn't even have to get up.

The little one is full of sound and fury,
and signifies nothing.

Her evil is blatant and clumsy.
She will learn in time,
or perish as the others did.

 This is my evil lair.
I have much thinking to do.

Tonight I had to slay another moth for La Mahmmy.
She placed me up on the high top shelf, in the box where 
the pathetic thing cowered.
I caught it in one bite.
Just as one day I shall catch up the puny planet
in my jaws and crush it too.
 
 Insert evil laugh.

      

3 comments:

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

Graphic novel with photos? Maybe you've created your own genre. You certainly tell a good story this way.

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh, love it!

London Mabel said...

Glad you enjoyed, my pretties. - Haley

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}