QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Sunday, August 7, 2011

massaging kitties

This was sent to me by email, to share on my blog. It seemed sufficiently amusing enough to shareo. I'll even go so far as to provide the link to the site I assume they're promoting. ;-)


Created by: Massage Therapy Schools

2 comments:

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

My daughters cat whose name is Bob but whom I like to call Psycho Bob has to be watched at all times in my presence. If left unattended even for a second he will bite the back of my calf.
He would fall under the 'No' categories!

London Mabel said...

I think Psycho Bob should be in the HUngry Ghosts.

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}