QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sparkle Toy : The Continuation

Spending most of my time reading about Kahnawake and infertility experiences, trying to find the heroine of my novel. My heart just isn't in the blogging this week.

I've got my eye on you Sparkle Toy.

2 comments:

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

I'm spending time thinking of the elements of a good HEA for Hungry Ghosts. Thinking of writing a blog on HEA's but it's not coming together easily.
Enjoying the cat with sparkly toy pics.

London Mabel said...

I look forward to reading it. Something I've thought a lot about over the years.

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}