QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Thursday, December 13, 2012

The 12 Days of 2012 - 1 - Animals

My favorite animal pics from my blog, of 2012, including the captions.

RIP Purdy

and Chino (trademark shocked look) from my mum's Brat Pack.


MY KITTENATUDES!!!!












DAD & STEPMOMMY'S BIRDYLOOS










MOM'S BRAT PACK





PETSITTING SHOOTER THE HORSE



PETSITTING CHEZ HARVEY













AND FINALLY...

Oliver showing off how strong his legs are now...


and his Mom Chloe.
     

9 comments:

Deborah Blake said...

I love these! My cat pics are always some of the most lovely blog posts :-)

Skye said...

These are wonderful, even the dog pics (that's the cat in me, being resigned to pictures of dogs). But the cat pics are the best!

Robena Grant said...

Oh, I love them all. Thanks for sharing. I haven't had a cat live with me in over twenty years but this holiday season have to look after my daughter's two ornery cats. We shall see how they warm up to me after a week. You know, that whole thing of loving the hand that feeds you. : )

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

You have definitely had an animal-filled year!
Love the photo reminiscences.

BrotherPaul said...

And a little stuffed bull.

Judie said...

These are awesome! I luvs the critters.

widdershins said...

Awwww, and Purrrrfect!

Look at how loooong Ollie's legs are!!!

Simone said...

puuurfect!

London Mabel said...

I love everyone else's animal pics and stories, too! Glad you enjoyed :-)

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}