QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What's on the radio? Urthalun and Abba, baby

Imma do a shout-out tonight for frog Julie/Urthalun She writes a daily blog that includes a draw from her oracle cards, and adds her own insights to it. She's a radio! Radio to the stars! Telegraphing messages from the beyond, and always in a positive, healthy, helpful way. She does card readings too, so if that's your bag, check her out. Here's a review:

Wow, that was intense.  I’ve had cards read for me before, but not usually with such accuracy as to what’s currently going on in my life.  Now, instead of being scared of what’s going to happen, I am excited about the possibilities. (Other testimonials here.)

Most importantly she's a beautiful person--kind, humble, wise, always striving to grow and learn and help others with their journeys. Definitely someone you can trust.


____LOVE SONGS OF THE DAY____

Monday
The first thing Swiss Girl and bonded over when we met was Abba. "They're my favorite band!" "They're one of my faves too!" Grade 7 baby. Here's Swiss G's love song contribution.
There's a shimmer in your eyes
Like the feeling of a thousand butterflies 


Tuesday
And here's one of my favorite Abba love songs. I like love songs about people being all scared and running from love!
I hardly dare to think of what would happen
Where I'd be
If I fell

5 comments:

Julie said...

Oh you sweetheart, you! Thanks so much for the share and the praise. Mentioned in the same post as Abba, I am honoured.

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

Thanks for reminding me that I have always loved Abba.
And, of course, I am a Julie fangirl!

Simone said...

AHHHH ABBA! The best!.

Skye said...

Love ABBA, love Julie, so two homeruns!

London Mabel said...

yays!

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}