QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Saturday, December 24, 2011

My reading roundup 2011! - Anticipation Edition

Hey there ho there. Here are the books I read in 2011 (I love Goodreads for tracking this stuff! Join Goodreads and friend me!) I don't read a lot of new releases, so my coming list won't be the best books pubbed in 2011, just the stuff I read.

I read about 3-4 books per month, which tends to be my average. Here they are in reverse chronological order (Dec 19 2011, to late December 2010).









I also read:
From my friend Onthatmidnightstreet
- The Deed of the Monkeys (short story, a reread)
- The Sickroom (novella)
- The Grimly Queen (novella)
- Hide and Seek (short story)

From my bloggyfriend Judy, Judy, Judy



Books I gave up on:


To see my 2010 reads click here.

   

3 comments:

Judie said...

That is quite a list. I've not done good reads though I've heard of it. I might have to give it a go.

ladada said...

I lose track of what books I've read over a year ... maybe it would be good to track them.... might sooth my "you didn't do anything this whole last year" feelings...

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

I could probably make such a list for myself from Shelfari. I tried Goodreads but I couldn't quite figure it out. I like to make everything harder than it really is, though.
Persuasion is my favorite Austin. I also read Saalam Paris. And thanks to you I enjoyed Withering Tights!

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}