QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Turning over a new comment

I had another blog where I was posting news headlines and funny comments on them, cause I love reading news story comments. But I've decided to simplify my life and just post them on this blog now, as last year I brought my personal blog into this one as well.
My .com address disappears on January 1st, so I'm first going to copy the old blog postings over here. And then post new ones. My mum, who reads the news more regularly than I, helps me find them and I have a bunch saved up.

The Headline


The Totally Sidetracked Comments on How the Polling Was Done


Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}