QUOTE OF THE NOW

"Our life evokes our character. You find out more about yourself as you go on. That's why it's good to be able to put yourself in situations that will evoke your higher nature rather than your lower. 'Lead us not into temptation.'" Joseph Campbell

Sunday, June 10, 2012

This is Ovaltine Jenkins

Don't have anything deep in me today, so I thought I'd share this clip from Psych. I'd never seen the show before watching it with my mother this week--I instantly found the characters charming, and it's my kind of humor. It's about a guy who pretends to be a psychic, but is really just very observant. ...The clip is a mashup of all the ways he's introduced his partner over the years. Dulé Hill's reactions are hilarious.

3 comments:

BrotherPaul said...

It's shot here in Vancouver. Maybe we could sneak you in as an extra...

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

If that first comment is for real I want to see the episode with you in it!!!!!
Funny show. Like all tv shows I never remember to watch it. I've watched it in reruns a couple of times, though.

London Mabel said...

@JJJ That's just my brother... he has no sway, alas.

I told my mum she should start introducing her dogs this way.

Reading

Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Les années douces : Volume 1
Back on the Rez
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey
Stupeur et tremblements
}